When you become a member of the NDSWRA, you become a part of a great group of individuals that have many of the same interests as you. We encourage you to apply to become a member online to help our board of directors manage member information more easily and for NDSWRA to provide even more member perks through their online member login. Alternatively, you can download the application (PDF, 289.03 KB), print it out, fill it in, then mail it to us along with your payment.
Meetings are held the 4th Thursday of each month at 9:30 a.m. CST. Call 1-800-832-0736 and enter *4732772# to join the meeting.
There are many benefits to joining the Association:
- Opportunities to learn from others in your field
- Discount on registration fee for the Annual Solid Waste and Recycling fall conference
- The chance to connect with suppliers, consultants, cities, and more to answer and fulfill your solid waste, landfill, recycling, and composting needs
- A North Dakota Solid Waste Directory (includes landfills, transfer stations, haulers, recyclers, businesses, and members)
- Invitations to attend workshops, seminars, and training about solid waste and recycling in North Dakota
- Newsletters with up-to-date topics and information to keep you on top of solid waste and recycling
- The opportunity to have your own web page for only $25*
- Publicity for your own efforts
- A voice in statewide solid waste and recycling issues and planning and more
Become a Member
Login to Renew Membership
Are you ready to renew your membership? Have you registered with us online? If not, please become a member to be entered into our online member database. Members who have registered with us online may then log in and use their credentials to make payments through the website. Please contact us with any questions or issues.